• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource [20.1+] Charm's recompilation 1.4.3

LinKazamine

Champion
LinKazamine submitted a new resource:

Charm's recopilation - A recompilation of charms

In Tech's Oddities, @drdoom76 mentioned about making a discussion or something for charms. So, here I am, making a recompilation of them.

If you have made one or more charms of your own, share them here. If you pass the code, the graphic and the data for the item, I'll be grateful. I'll try to make the code or the item's data, if not.

List of charms included in the recompilation:

Read more about this resource...

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
GENECHARM.png
Idea for the Gene Charm?

LinKazamine

Champion
Well, I will admit that I went for that approach in my first attempt and it looks way better than what I did. I have already made sprites for some charms and this is the result of the Gene charm:
IVCHARM.png

Maybe I'll change the helix on the stone to red and purple so it's more noticeable. But your idea looks good too!

PD: those are the charms I made for (in that order) the Effort charm, Friendship charm and Step charm (maybe I'll change the name of the last one to fit the design). Any suggestion to improve will be appreciated!
EVCHARM.png
FRIENDSHIPCHARM.png
STEPCHARM.png

LinKazamine

Champion

LinKazamine

Champion
LinKazamine updated Charm's recompilation with a new update entry:

• Made Essentials Deluxe an optional requirement so the position of the pocket icons with the Bag Screen w/int. Party are loaded in the proper places.
  • Changed ID names for the Gene and Effort Charms.
  • Added the option to activate or disable the charms when interacting with them from the bag.
  • Code modified to check if the charm is active (if it can be activated) or if it's in the bag (if it can't be activated).
  • Changed the pocket number in the PBS file to 9.

Read the rest of this update entry...

LinKazamine

Champion
LinKazamine updated Charm's recompilation with a new update entry:

• Added Hard and Easy Charms, based on the Hard and Easy Keys from Black2 and White2. Their sprites are also modelled after the respective legendary.
  • Modified the item handlers to disable all conflicting charms when a charm is activated.
  • Added all the configurations for DrDoom76's charms.

IMPORTANT: You need to start a new game. You'll have to do it any time a new charm is added but it doesn't hurt to remind here.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back