• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Pokemon Form Changer V1.01

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
drdoom76 submitted a new resource:

Pokemon Form Changer - Change Form of any Pokemon

I was in the middle of adding traders in just about every Poke Center in towns that would trade you back a different form of what you trade them. This didn't seem like the most efficient way to go about this. After looking into the debug code for Pokemon modifications, I went ahead and made an item that will do the same thing. Using this, you will be prompted to select any available forms for the selected Pokemon, and it will change their Form to the selection. Due to the way Arceus works...

Read more about this resource...

Penelope

Trainer
i really like this item but a little wrong i think because it can change a mon to its mega form, i dont think is proper...
anyway thank u very much for sharing this amazing changer.
love it.

drdoom76

Cooltrainer
i really like this item but a little wrong i think because it can change a mon to its mega form, i dont think is proper...
anyway thank u very much for sharing this amazing changer.
love it.
Thank you for reporting that issue. I will look into fixing this tonight. Slight oversight.

Back