• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Graphic Thoughts on my Legendary?

This thread's author wants feedback on a sprite or other graphical art. Be constructive.

Sereza

#1 Empoleon Fangirl
The photo is watermarked because it's not yet complete (I will release the artist's information afterward but this is a commission piece by an amazing artist!)
1018527_Cinna_legend.jpg

What are your thoughts? I think it looks awesome

Upvote 1

Jaete

Novice
Hey, it's pretty nice! It passes that vibe of an "Ancient (or alien) humanoid overlord that could destroy an entire world effortlessly". Something like Mewtwo and Deoxys but with strong dragon aspects, such as the face itself, horns, and tail. I don't know how to feel about the "frog toes", though. It's not bad but when I look at its face, I think more of claws and reptile-like feet. Something like the dragonfolk from D&D. Nevertheless, this is some dope art! Props to your mysterious artist. 😋

Sereza

#1 Empoleon Fangirl
I'm so glad it gives off "alien" vibes because that's what I'm trying to go for! In my story, I figured after the events of Diamond & Pearl that space-time would be fragile because of Team Galatic messing around with it. Then after Sword & Shield with the awakening of Eternatus and how it blasted a ton of energy into space, it overloaded space-time and caused an unstable portal to open in my game's region. No one knows where this portal leads or what can come through it... But since there are Pokemon that exist that dimension-hopped, alien Pokemon that came from meteors, etc. Anything is possible
Even the existence of more humanoid Pokemon, because humans aren't "the only ones" :)

Jaete

Novice
Cool story! I immediately thought of Starcraft by reading it. "The humans discovered that they were not the only ones". The concept art even reminds me a bit of the Protoss now that I know the context behind it. You're on a promising path with your story. Good luck with producing your game!

Back