• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Completed Pokémon: Adventure in Tentin

This project is complete. Any future revisions will be bug fixes or small updates.
Welcome to the Tentin region! A region filled with history dating to before the invention of Poké Balls. You're a Pokémon Trainer from Slate Town, and while adventuring with your new rival, Ren, you must stop the Pokémon Poachers from their master plan, which is somehow connected to the long history of the Tentin region. Save your friends... and Tentin!​

Download: Final update here!

Features: All new region!
New items, including rice balls jelly-filled donuts
Pokémon X and Y's Exp. Share mechanics
New rivals!
Meet the ecstatic Professor Owen!
Complete Quests during the game and during the post game!​

16VgBVe.png
46URC7i.png
qvwBQe6.png
D45HvpQ.png
205d6FC.png
guyX0hZ.png
WNMTjBA.png
osCIWxO.png
AWmxFsh.png

Credits:
Pokémon: Adventure in Tentin by DrawnToast
Pokémon Essentials: Poccil, Flameguru, Maruno
EBS: Luka SJ, Pokecheck.org, dragonnite, Tebited15,
redblueyellow, Eli, lilatraube, Maruno, BadSamaritan
Music from VGMusic website.
Pokémon by Game Freak and Nintendo.​

Last edited:

Allize

Rookie
Nice game, I enjoyed playing it so far. Theres a bug I encountered from the first trainer in victory road that crashes the game.

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
Nice game, I enjoyed playing it so far. Theres a bug I encountered from the first trainer in victory road that crashes the game.
Thank you, I will attempt to fix it quickly. I've already received a request to fix it!

spazyboy57

Rookie
is it possible to evolve pokemon that require trades? is there a set level or are they stuck in mid evo?

drawntoast

Cooltrainer
is it possible to evolve pokemon that require trades? is there a set level or are they stuck in mid evo?
This is the first game, this was fixed in the sequel, the only Pokémon that evolve are Nosepass and Magneton in the Pokémon Poachers' Secret Base.

Back