• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokémon Crush Saga [Unity Engine] - [ENG/ESP]

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Released
Project Version
Hey fellas! Some time ago I got the challenge of making a fangame in less than 48 hours and never brought it here, so here you are: Pokémon Crush Saga, aka PCS.

logo-png.7576

PCS is a match-3 game really similar to one that nobody knows (sarcasm) called Candy Crush Saga. The player must swap between the Pokémon to join 3 or more of the same type to destroy them and gain points. There's no plot line but getting the more score you can in every level. There are 100 playable levels!

setting_banner-png.7577

As in the original Candy Crush game, there are horizontal and vertical bonuses. These are given for the second and third evolutions that we get by matching four of an initial shape horizontally or vertically respectively. That is to say, making a match with a Charmeleon, will give a boost in that horizontal line, and with a Charizard, in that vertical line. If we make a match with a legendary of the same type as the Pokémon, they use their Psynergy to provoke a big explosion. At first it was going to be the Mega-Evolutions instead of legendaries but as I didn't have graphics for them I got lazy and substituted them.

Note: Palkia replaces a Poison-type legendary and Articuno replaces a Water-type legendary as I got no naganadel nor kyogre icons.

To pass the different levels, you must complete the objective shown at the top right in as few moves as possible. When you join 5 of them, Arceus appears, which allows you to evolve the type of token you touch with him. The Unown and the Balls must be eliminated in the "walkthrough" levels by taking them to the limit of the board. If Arceus touches another legendary or last evolved form... it will turn all of its kind into evolutions/legendaries!

Screenshots:
screenshot_1.png
IMG_3913.png

1692081416719.png
screenshot_0.png

Wanna check a video?

Download: Zelda

Credits:

• Nintendo
  • The Pokémon Company
  • Creatures Inc
  • GameVanilla for the initial match-3 base code which had to be rewritten in great part and non-pokemon art provided.
  • Manurocker95

Last edited:
Back