• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Sprite positioner for EBDX v20.1 and v21.1 unofficial ports - Unofficial port v1.0.2

Manurocker95

Predoctoral Researcher & Game Dev
Manurocker95 submitted a new resource:

Sprite positioner for EBDX v20.1 and v21.1 - Unnofficial port - Unnofficial port of Sprite Positioner in order to work with Elite Battle DX (EBDX) ports

It is commonly known that Sprite Positioner, the tool to place EBDX sprites originally made by Luka SJ has not yet be updated for Pokémon Essentials 20, 20.1, 21 nor 21.1. Because of this I decided to port v19 version to support my ports for v20 and v21 of EDBX. Take into account that this port is NOT meant to replace at all the official releases. In fact, if an official version ever comes to the community, this port won't make any sense. I recommend you to ALWAYS support the official...

Read more about this resource...

SA_Scrubs

Rookie
is there a way to move the enemy trainer sprites, after every battle it extends to the enemy trainer off screen

UnicornSnuggler

Rookie
Hey there! I love what you've done here, and this port has been invaluable for me!

That said, I keep intermittently running into this error on occasion when I switch from one Pokémon to another, and it causes the program to crash irreparably every time — and lose all of my progress as well 😭 Normally, I'd dig into the script and try to triage a bug like this myself, but I can't do that since there's no project file here; just the executable. Any assistance you can offer here would be greatly appreciated!

1699856927230.png

UnicornSnuggler

Rookie
I have since discovered what my issue is. I had comments in my pokemon.pbs file to separate out sections of the document for each regional Pokédex and I was denoting them with # [0] — Region Name. It appears as though the parsing logic is designed to read for Pokémon on any line that has square brackets — even if that line is commented out. As this is only a temporary(?) port, I imagine this won't get fixed, but it's worth identifying for anyone else who might stumble onto this error in the future.

All I needed to do was change the square brackets to parentheses and it resumed working as expected.

Neoxaivus

Rookie
Untitled.png

I keep getting this error every time I try to save any changes. Does anybody have a clue?

Back