• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Creative {COMMISION} Pokemon Journey For YOU! {FREE}

Skitzee

Rookie
Hello, It's me Skitzee here today to offer you some of my services. I figured putting it on here and not as a freelance because I am not offering anything for game making. I'm just here offering some of my writing services so I can write a Pokemon Story where you can go on a journey collecting all eight badges and becoming the champion, or not in the region I'm writing you in. Of course you can decide the characters, first starter, the region you want to be in. All the way to Kalos. No fanmade regions unfortunately. However I will be working on adding some more options in the future.

I am practicing my writing skills to become an author someday which is why all of this is for free and only if you want to see yourself in a story. You can pick your traveling companions all the way to six of them. You have the freedom to do whatever you want, rules are below and if you don't abide by the rules well I just won't write the story for you.

The story will be set in a nuzlocke sort of way, you can catch only the first Pokemon you encounter in a route, and if a Pokemon faints then it dies and it can never engage in a battle again. The best part about it is that you will never know when a Pokemon will die or faint, and what Pokemon you will catch on the road. There will be a place at the bottom of the chapter where you can write your reaction and what you thought of the chapter and what you think of the story so far.

THANKS FOR READING AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES
1. One story at a time for each person, if I'm working on another story for you then you'll have to wait until I'm finished with that one.
2. No trolling, racism, sexism, dark story. Anything sexual, or anything that bad. Maybe like a crush that turns into a relationship that will be accepted.
3. I will try and follow the rules of the Pokemon Anime which describe a Pokemon Journey the best.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example of my work. It's only one chapter so don't expect much from it. It's also shorter then what most chapters will be like but it gets the job done. But if you want some stories written just fill out the google doc and I'll be ready!

Last edited:
Back