• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
QuEIT: Quick Essentials INTL Translator for Essentials 16.1 - 20.1

Resource QuEIT: Quick Essentials INTL Translator for Essentials 16.1 - 20.1 v1.0.8

Manurocker95

Predoctoral Researcher & Game Dev
Manurocker95 submitted a new resource:

QuEIT: Quick Essentials INTL Translator for Essentials 16.1 - 20.1 - Tool to quickly translate Pokémon Essentials INTL.txt file to any language with just a few clicks.

Hey, I posted this a year ago on the Spanish community forum but as I saw this could be useful in this community as well, here you are. Quick Essentials INTL Translator, aka QuEIT, is a desktop tool made in C# to translate the INTL file generated from Pokémon Essentials. Do you want to reach Spanish audience? French? Italian? No problem!

View attachment 19440
QuEIT user interface is available in English and...

Read more about this resource...

Neiro

Rookie
Thanks a lot for sharing this ressource, I got a whole translated file with your program 👍

But I had some issues too ^^'

Like I had to delete every backspace in my intl.txt in a text editor to create the new translated file with the software.
I dunno why backspaces are a problem, you can see the "backspace" and "backspace1" images if you want.

And finally essentials cannot compile my translated and renamed file intl.txt. It says that there's and odd number in a section, so it gives a intl.dat with no data inside.

So I think I will manually copy/paste some of the translated texts into my old text in english.
That's ok for me, most of the work is already done by the program. 👌

Attachments

• backspace.PNG
    backspace.PNG
    103 KB · Views: 71
  • backspace1.PNG
    backspace1.PNG
    53 KB · Views: 75

Manurocker95

Predoctoral Researcher & Game Dev
Thanks a lot for sharing this ressource, I got a whole translated file with your program 👍

But I had some issues too ^^'

Like I had to delete every backspace in my intl.txt in a text editor to create the new translated file with the software.
I dunno why backspaces are a problem, you can see the "backspace" and "backspace1" images if you want.

And finally essentials cannot compile my translated and renamed file intl.txt. It says that there's and odd number in a section, so it gives a intl.dat with no data inside.

So I think I will manually copy/paste some of the translated texts into my old text in english.
That's ok for me, most of the work is already done by the program. 👌

Custom attacks, abilities and moves give troubles for obvious reasons. You are in charge of everything not properly translated. Anyway, fixing that is a matter of replacing one or two sections at most.

Lillietea

Rookie
Is there a way to use this tool to translate games into Russian? It's very neat, and I tried translating a game into Bulgarian as a test, but Russian was my initial target language ahah.

Back