• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
[20.1+] HGSS Options Screen

Resource [20.1+] HGSS Options Screen 1.0

LinKazamine

Champion
LinKazamine submitted a new resource:

[20.1+] HGSS Options Screen - Options Screen changed to look more like HGSS

It always seemed a bit weird to me that Pokémon Essentials had most of its aesthetics based on Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver but the Options menu looked more like the Diamond and Pearl one. So, I decided to make this script to change that.

The script comes with a configuration file with which you'll be able to change the text color and some of its positioning as well as two background examples to use with it: a dark one like the one in HeartGold and SoulSilver and a lighter version of...

Read more about this resource...

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Hey, thx you for updating this old resource. Bop was my my coder/helper in which we both design that idea as a script at that time and we released it for the public, i have more scripts from him, ones already updated to work with PEv20.1, in case you want to help update them of fixing them, let's meet on discord, i provide everything you'll need, plugins + graphics or even sounds. By the way, It was me who made thoose graphics, not bop, bop is the guy who made the script and the idea from me, but just credit me for the graphics. By the way, your updated version of it, by the looks of the pics, seem to work better, nice job.

LinKazamine

Champion
Oh, I didn't know. I found the script on a post with his name and that's how I saved it. I'll update the credits then.

As for the scripts, I'm not a coder so I don't know if I'll be of much help to you.

Back