• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Unown Report

Resource Unown Report v1.0

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Richard PT submitted a new resource:

Unown Report - Unown Report

Unown Report Mechanic

View attachment 19100
Compatible for: Pokemon Essentials v20.1.

This works as a guide report that contains Unown Letters and its "translation/meaning". For thoose fan games that recreates the Unown events from the official games, this was a way for me to give some help for players, so they can have a way to translate the in-game Unown-ish to solve puzzles or to reveal some...

Read more about this resource...

Victorcarvalhosp

Novice
This seems super nice! I'm a bit confused about the plugin utilization though. I added it to my project and I can see all the Unowns by default with the item. I shouldn't capture an Unown for it to appear? Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Well, i only made this with the same concept as the braille book. It lists all the unowns, and what they mention, like a translation, so you can use that to decipher puzzles and riddles in events. I made this for my fan game, where there's unown text and the players must decipher what it means so they can progress further. It's not related to the unown version from HGSS, despite using the same name. It doesn't matter if you captured unowns or not. This works as some kind of a book.

Victorcarvalhosp

Novice
Got it! I made some small changes adding some ifs and now the form just appear after I saw it at least once! Which is enough for what I'm trying to accomplish! Again, thank you very much for creating this! Super nice!

Back