• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Essentials Gamepad Compatibility 2017-09-24

Kyu

Novice
Kyu submitted a new resource:

Essentials Gamepad Compatibility - Gamepad compatibility for Pokemon Essentials

I was investigating a bit with ruby and i wanted to see in deep how did win32API worked. For my first try i decided to get on with the XInput dll and... well, this come out.
Essentials Gamepad Input is an easy to install script ready to be use directly in essentials with any xinput compatible gamepad and without any need of doing modifications or external programs as xpadder.
You can also use Dualshock controllers, but you will need to use Xinput Wrapper in order to make it work....

Read more about this resource...

Ulithium_Dragon

Trainer
Really nice!

BTW, looks like you've got a typo on line 390:
"def self.padReleasex?(key)" <- missing the extra "e", should be "padReleaseex?".

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet?
Huh, how did I not notice this existed until now? Never liked keyboard and mouse controls for games that are obviously trying to look as much like a DS as they can, I think I'm going to have some fun with this one.

Back