• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.

Map Here is a map for my Pokemon Lilo stitch Fan game in progress.

This thread's author wants feedback on a map. Be constructive.

Crash1mill

Rookie
Kokau Town. No idea what i should do to make it look better. At the top i need to make it look like an airport past the safari zone looking house. I know i need to do a lot more stuff, but if someone has some tips on how i should make the Lilo house, because what i did with the lilo house is basic and doesn't even look like lilo's house. It is really difficult to find a full picture of what the town should actually look like, because the lilo tv show cuts to different houses etc. So i do not have a grasp on what they should look like. I know the path should look like roads, but i do not know how to do that yet.
Kokaua Town.PNG

Last edited:
Upvote 1

Astefia

Cooltrainer
I would recommend making the pieces of road shorter - the pieces that connect to the lower 2/3 of houses. That should make the map a bit more compact. Also it would be a good idea to make flower patterns near houses, different to help get your bearings. And maybe make clusters of same-coloured roofs?
Some of those signs can be mailboxes. And if you want one house to stand out, you can just cope, paste and edit it in the tileset, to have a custom graphic.

Back