• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Public Gen 3 Tileset

Resource Public Gen 3 Tileset 2017-03-28

Dawn Bronze submitted a new resource:

Public Gen 3 Tileset - Unique Tilesets in Gen 3 style

JoeQ0el.png

These are the tilesets I made for my Game Jam 2016 project Pokémon Umber. Since those were all for public use anyway, I thought I might as well post them separately so they're easier to access.​

[tabs]
[tab=Here they are!]This is mainly so that the tilesets don't show up straight away :P The pictures of the tilesets here are just there for show, make sure you download the files to get them with transparency![/tab]
[tab=Outdoors]...[/tab][/tabs]

Read more about this resource...

Astefia

Cooltrainer
Will these tilesets be reuploaded? The download link says file doesn't exist (

Zia222

Ivory Games
Extra Gen 3 Tiles

I went ahead and redid the transparency, and if the images below don't stay transparent you can download that ZIP from my drive (the above link).
Also, I doubt it's a perfect fix, but I got maybe 90% of the white probably.

Badlands Overworld.png
Extra Caves.png
Extra Ocean.png

Last edited:
Back