• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance closed comissions

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiant

Rookie
I'm Nihil Some places and NihilVoid others, and I have a passion for Pixel Rpgs.

Hey, so I'm Looking to maybe join a team or two in a Fakemon project, but I'm really looking to hone my skills more than anything. I guess I'll Dump some of my best work here to see if the Magikarp bite.

If any of you are looking for a Fakemon Spriter or something along those lines for your project, dm me @NihilVoid#2140 on Discord or Here!

I don't have a lot of time or experience, but I enjoy what I do so reach out!
View attachment 17350View attachment 17351

View attachment 17338View attachment 17342

View attachment 17341View attachment 17343View attachment 17344

View attachment 17340View attachment 17346View attachment 17345

View attachment 17339View attachment 17347View attachment 17348

View attachment 17349

Hello! I'm the lead developer on a fangame team and we could really use your help in spriting fakemon and trainers, we can also help you out in honing your skills too. If you're interested here's my discord username: Antiant#8143

Almeidarts

Novice
Hello! I am currently working solo on a fangame called Pokémon Grimm, somewhat of a pet project of mine.
Your sprites look quite good, and I'd really like your help in the project. I'm mainly in need of Trainer sprites and regional forms and icons.
If you're interested, send me a message through discord, here's my nickname: Gato á Jato#1249
Thanks for the attention!

thebigguy270

Trainer
I'm working on my project and I gotta look into your work, it looks great!
Don't be afraid to join me on Discord if you're interested:thebigguy270#2761

Xen

Rookie
Hello there Nihil I'm Xen the developer of Pokémon Shattered Iolite. I am currently struggling a bit with mapping the routes and cities of the Errios region, and I was wondering if you would be interested in doing that. I would need help with spriting some of the Trainers, Regional Pokémon and Fakémons's Front, Back and Icon sprites. I'm currently doing the Pokémon designs, rudimentary coding and direction for the game. The game is in the early stages of development, but so far we have
45 new Regional Pokémon
47 Fakémon
Gigantamaxing and Move Mastery reworks
15 new megas
Radiant Abilities (When activated the Pokémon gains a stronger version of one of the abilities it has)

If this sounds interesting to you at all, I'm down to continue this discussion in DMs. My discord is Xen#4922. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back