• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Entertainment Rick and Morty (Spoilers)

Fontbane

Not a Russian Troll
Aw jeez Rick, I-I don't know how to start the conversation...

Well, yeah, Rick and Morty is a sci-fi cartoon on Adult Swim, but you should probably should've known that before clicking on this spoiler-filled thread... Since we all seem to love the show but don't want to give spoilers on Discord, we can use this thread to discuss the recent episodes and our thoughts on the show.

So, what are your thoughts on the newest episode, "The Ricklantis Mixup"?

Mr. Gela

Discord: theo#7722
The last episode? Not sure on names, I guess "The Ricklantis Mixup" is the one about the Citadel Ricks and Mortys? I think it was a very interesting way of story-telling different characters at once. That was what stands out the most in this episode for me. It's like every episode tries something different. Cool! (Cool, cool, cool)

manta

★★★★★
I didn't really like it in all honestly. Rick and Morty seems to be moving away from the adventure part of the show a little, to focus on lore and the relationships between characters. I think that could be developed without having episodes like the recent one which ended up just being a thinly veiled social commentary (and also the awful Pickle Rick episode).

Mr. Gela

Discord: theo#7722
I didn't really like it in all honestly. Rick and Morty seems to be moving away from the adventure part of the show a little, to focus on lore and the relationships between characters. I think that could be developed without having episodes like the recent one which ended up just being a thinly veiled social commentary (and also the awful Pickle Rick episode).
Honestly, a bit of this, too. The show is kind of "Rick is so depressed xD" since Season 2. Still entertaining, but I liked stupidier adventure episodes, like when Morty called the shots in that medieval fantasy alien setting episode.

Back