• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Freelance [Multiple requests pending] Offering to join one or two teams

This person is offering their services to others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zardae

Novice
  • Expertise:
    • Somewhat familiar with making a variety of stuff:
      • Mapping
      • Titlescreens
      • Events
      • Coding
        • I am not yet familiar with making plugins, but I should have time to learn in the coming months
      • Editing tilesets, sprites, etc.
  • Examples of Work:
title.png
title.png
1680791491045.png
1680791867729.png
E_GIRATINA.png

If this is good enough for you, your loss, I guess :P
  • Method of Contact:
    • DM on RC
    • Discord: Zardae#7575
  • Timezone: CET
  • Additional Information:
    • Why not apply directly to a project? I am unsure of myself so this is the way to go for me.
    • I am studying Data Science
    • I'll have a slow semester coming up, so I should have time to improve my skills, but I might need a "direction" and a purpose
    • Edit: I have Software and the musical knowledge to create music, but my skills aren't that good yet

Last edited:

Xen

Rookie
Hello there Zardae I'm Xen the developer of Pokémon Shattered Iolite. I am currently struggling a bit with mapping the routes and cities of the Errios region, and I was wondering if you would be interested in doing that. I need some help designing the beginning town, the first two routes and the main city of the region, which will act like a semi hub world. I'm currently doing the Pokémon designs, rudimentary coding and direction for the game. The game is in the early stages of development, but so far we have
  • 45 new Regional Pokémon
  • 47 Fakémon
  • Gigantamaxing and Move Mastery reworks
  • 15 new megas
  • Radiant Abilities (When activated the Pokémon gains a stronger version of one of the abilities it has)

If this sounds interesting to you at all, I'm down to continue this discussion in DMs. My discord is Xen#4922. Thanks in advance!

TheNebulaMage

PKMN Augmented Director
I will definitely need your help. Probably with the town map design and definitely the title screen(s)!

GameFighterCJ

Rookie
I sent you a friend request on Discord. I could use your help with my Pokemon Arc of the Skies fan game. My development team needs to grow in numbers.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Hello there! I'm the solo dev of Pokemon Chronicles, and only me and a coder are currently working on this huge fan game, but only i was working on it alone for a13 long years now. My fan game is on its final stages to be fully completed now, but i really like to have a pixel artist for: making some anime trainers overworld sprites (i have incompleted ones for a spriter to complete them), only the walking sprites, some items icons and some leftovers. I already have everything structured and ready in case you decide to help me and credits will be given in the game's ending credits.

EDIT: The style i'm looking for is the fire red style.

Zardae

Novice
Hello there! I'm the solo dev of Pokemon Chronicles, and only me and a coder are currently working on this huge fan game, but only i was working on it alone for a13 long years now. My fan game is on its final stages to be fully completed now, but i really like to have a pixel artist for: making some anime trainers overworld sprites (i have incompleted ones for a spriter to complete them), only the walking sprites, some items icons and some leftovers. I already have everything structured and ready in case you decide to help me and credits will be given in the game's ending credits.

EDIT: The style i'm looking for is the fire red style.
I don't know if I can help you. I am not that good at copying styles and I already joined two projects with others pending as well :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back