• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.

Other New region, new things introduced, and old stuff transformed

This thread's author wants feedback. Be constructive.

Neeka

Cooltrainer
New

Sonic type: Weak to bug and water, strong against dark fairy and normal (both defensively and offensively), immune to sonic, weak against ice and bug, does nothing against water.
Changed several pokemon that have many sound based damaging moves in their moveset to Sonic.
Changed the sound based damaging moves to Sonic as well. Clangorous Soul & Clanging Scales stay Dragon type, but have part of the functions to be sonic.
Added new eeveelution: Level up e\Eevee it holds a silk scarf, and it evolves into Acousteon, Normal/Sonic. Looks like an overgrown Eevee with an antenna for a tail.

Six starters:
~~ Pichu: tweeked stats and is now electric/sonic. Moveset changes.
~~ Porygon: tweeked stats and is normal/flying. Moveset changes.
~~ Munchlax: now ground type. Moveset changes
~~ Eevee: tweeked stats.
~~ Abra: very tweeked stats, and given more moves.
~~ Impidimp: tweeked stats.
Note: Starters of other regions will actually be common Pokemon (or at least not as rare) in this region and are given better abilities.

Changes to some other Pokemon.
~~ Tweeked the Caterpie line, and Butterfree is Bug/Psychic.
~~ Starly line is now Flying/Fighting.
~~ Hoothoot and Noctowl are Flying/Psychic.
~~ More TBD

Changes to original Types:
~~ Normal resists Normal
~~ Flying resists Flying
~~ Steel no longer resists rock.
~~ Grass no longer weak to Flying, but still weak against flying, weak against ice
~~ Water now resists ice and vice versa.
~~ Psychic now resists Fairy and immune to fighting
~~ Ice immune to Ice, now resists water grass and bug

Player Character (s?)

Okay, this is my first time creating a game in essentials (or any game for that matter on the computer), and I cannot figure out how to make each PC start at different locations. If I can, the male PC will have as one of his rivals his twin sister, and vice versa. They will start out in different bedrooms. The male PC shares a bedroom with his little brother, and the female PC shares her bedroom with her older sister. Until I figure it out, only the male will be the PC. There are 2 other rivals, one is the best friend, and the other is a rich brat who bullies the PC's best friend because he's poor.

The player character's mom is the professor. Their dad is a stay at home father who is a famous author of both fictional and factual books on Pokemon. Their older sister is the first gym leader. They also have a little brother who has a pet Meowth.

Home Town:

Larger than most of the starting towns in the games, Buckeye Village (all the towns are named after nuts) has seven houses, a pokecenter, pokemart, berry store, a berry field, and of course, the lab. Just outside the town, accessible through the lab is a starter or practice meadow where the trainers who just got their pokemon and have not yet beaten the first gym can train their pokemon and catch new ones.

Gyms:

These are not only to take on the gym leader, but to EV train your pokemon. To either side of the entrance inside the gym will be trainers with pokemon that will raise a particular stat.

Items: For the most part, NPC's won't give out items unless you do a job for them. The only items you'll find on the ground will be hidden.

So, what do you all think of the changes and additions I made? I definitely welcome constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A.I.R

From a separated Universe
I cannot figure out how to make each PC start at different locations.
Edit the intro event.(Event 001 of event 001)

Replace "Transafer player:[003 \P......" with this.
Screenshot 2023-04-06 175555.png

I hope you understand because I'm not good at giving tutorials.

Back