• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Orange's Natures Expansion!

Resource Orange's Natures Expansion! 1.0

Orange Boi

The Orangest of all Bois!
Orange Boi submitted a new resource:

Orange's Natures Expansion! - Adds and (eventually) expands on Pokemon Natures!

Hello!

This plugin aims to add and (eventually) expand upon the Natures of Pokemon! I know very little about scripting and coding in general (it took me ages to figure out how to get a plugin working qwq) but I want to get better and make resources for us all to enjoy! Here is some things I plan on adding to this plugin as time goes on

To-Do List:
  • Add more natures (besides just one lol)
  • Add more unique natures, such as small increases with no downsides, 2x strong...

Read more about this resource...

Orange Boi

StarWolff

Cooltrainer
Reckless = +Attack +SpAtt -Def -SpDef
Cautious = -Attack -SpAtt +Def +SpDef
Genious = -Attack +SpAtt -Def +SpDef
Fighter = +Attack -SpAtt +Def -SpDef
Golden = +All
Loser = -All

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
I feel like it'd be cool to have "Unnatural" Natures: Ones that are on the more powerful side, and can't be naturally given to wild Pokemon. The only way you could get them would be through events or using their respective mint.

I already have an idea of how to implement it code wise, I may play around with it and share with you to include with this plugin.

Orange Boi

Reckless = +Attack +SpAtt -Def -SpDef
Cautious = -Attack -SpAtt +Def +SpDef
Genious = -Attack +SpAtt -Def +SpDef
Fighter = +Attack -SpAtt +Def -SpDef
Golden = +All
Loser = -All
writes in notes

Yes.

Orange Boi

I feel like it'd be cool to have "Unnatural" Natures: Ones that are on the more powerful side, and can't be naturally given to wild Pokemon. The only way you could get them would be through events or using their respective mint.

I already have an idea of how to implement it code wise, I may play around with it and share with you to include with this plugin.
I would love that!!! I am very new to Ruby (Well, coding as a whole) and would totally credit you as apart of the plugin if you do decide to do your own work on it! :3

Orange Boi

Orange Boi updated Orange's Natures Expansion! with a new update entry:

Update 2: Dual and Unnatural Natures!

Here we are again with another update! This update adds in two more categories of natures, that being Dual Natures and Unnatural Natures!

Dual Natures are... well, dual! two stats are boosted slightly, while two more are decreased! Mints are available for these, but I see them definitely being more rare to find, if you do distribute them in your fan games!

Dual Natures added:

Blunt:
+Attack and Sp. Attack, -Defense and Sp. Defense
Cautious...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Orange Boi

Update 3: Truly Unnatural Natures! (with wrigty12!)

With the coding knowledge of wrigty12, they made some code to prevent Unnatural Natures from generating naturally on Pokemon, and can only be given to Pokemon with the use of Mints or through any custom events you make! This idea couldn't be possible without their help, so please check them out if you haven't already! I also changed the loadout slightly for the new code and some text in case you decide to add in your own natures...

Orange Boi

Update 4: Pure Natures!

Another update arrives! This update adds in Pure Natures, which can only be found when you find a Pokemon and do NOT have any sort of mints or method to obtain them outside of getting lucky! The natures in this update are the following:

Hotheaded: ++Attack and --Defense
Sheltered: ++Defense and --Speed
Turbulent: ++Speed and --Sp. Defense
Whimsical: ++Sp. Attack and --Defense
Dauntless: ++Sp. Defense and --Sp. Attack

Hope you enjoy the update, and let me...

Orange Boi

Truly Rare Natures + Config! (Official Release!)

With the help of wrigty12 once again and LMicolash, this plugin is at a finished state! This update includes code to make certain natures set as 'rare', making them less likely to appear along with other natures! In the new "Settings" file, you can set how often they will appear based on how you want it! You can also add the "rare" check to any nature you want / make, along with the "unnatural" tag!

Thank you all for the support, and I hope you enjoy this official release! <3

SomebodyRandom

Trainer
Sadly my pc doesn't work right now so I can't test this, but if it doesn't work in v21.1, I hope it gets updated to work in it

SomebodyRandom

Trainer
Sadly my pc doesn't work right now so I can't test this, but if it doesn't work in v21.1, I hope it gets updated to work in it
Works in v21.1 from what I've seen, you just gotta manually add the items.txt stuff, remove the requirements in the meta.txt file, and the Compiler part at the end broke it but removing it hasn't given me any issues so far

Back