• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
(v19+)Fly animation

Resource (v19+)Fly animation 3.0.1

A.I.R

From a separated Universe

A.I.R

A.I.R

CarlosPR

Novice
I like the idea, but I'm not able to use it, since I removed HM's from my game and I'm using the advanced HM Item https://eeveeexpo.com/resources/981/.
Can you make this plugin compatible with that one so whenever I use the Item to Fly I can see the Fly animation?

Last edited:

kleinstudio

Rookie
I'm glad to stop by here from time to time to see how many of my old scripts are still being updated by the community. Thanks for the contribution, and I hope that many of you can continue to enjoy this and many other scripts that I've seen being updated. It's wonderful to see how, even after 8 years, these kinds of contributions are still alive 😄

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-23 175218.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-23 175218.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 15

A.I.R

It just doesnt work for me i didn't know where to put the files
Looks like you only extracted the Plugins Folder, you have to extract all the folders in your project root (the game main folder where Graphics Data Plugins Game.rxproj Game.exe.... Etc is located) to make sure all the files are there.

TaxFraug

Novice
Yup. After unzipping the folder, move the entire Graphics folder from that one into the Graphics folder in Essentials.

komeiji514

Cooltrainer
Report: Player's overworld sprite disappears after entering the game. After using Fly, the sprite appears again.
I am using v21.1 (and unofficial Following Pokemon EX port)

Back