• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon North team recruiting now!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schinkel95

Novice
Pokémon North
----------------------
Platform: Pokémon Essentials v20.1/RPG Maker XP
----------------------
Description: A brand new Pokémon journey across the Tohi region, based off the Pacific Northwest. You play as the child of the Pokémon Professor of the region, Prof. Sequoia and you and your rival compete to see who could defeat the arrogant undefeated Champion. Along the way, you’ll discover new Pokémon and Tohian forms, collect all 8 badges, and encounter some new friends and enemies.
----------------------
Features:
Lots of new Fakemon + regional variants + canon Pokemon to build teams off of.
Lots of new towns/cities, routes, and other locations. Said locations will encourage exploration to obtain worthwhile things such as useful items, TM/TRs, and even rare Pokémon.
Some Pokémon will get their evolutionary levels/requirements modified (ex. Rufflet and Deino).
Original characters for the players, rival, professor, Gym Leaders, etc.
50 TMs and 30 TRs to collect, with the HM moves being TMs which will allow the player to forget the moves easily.
------------------------------------------------------
I’m offering the following positions because I can use the extra help:
Fakemon Designers
Spriters (Trainer sprites need to be 160 x 160 while the Fakemon sprites need to be 96x96)
Composers (for custom Fakemon cries)
Script writers for Essentials v20.1
Assistant Storywriters
Mappers
Please DM at Discord @ KalosTrainer95#1633 if you’re interested in joining the development team or have questions regarding Pokémon Cascades. Payment for your contributions is guaranteed. I’m positive that your contributions will be valued and respected. https://discord.gg/a2RFWZ3RYw

Attachments

• POKEMONTRAINER_Rufus.png
    POKEMONTRAINER_Rufus.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 94
  • POKEMONTRAINER_Verna.png
    POKEMONTRAINER_Verna.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Tohi starter sprites.png
    Tohi starter sprites.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 152
  • mapRegion0.png
    mapRegion0.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 152
  • Town screencap.png
    Town screencap.png
    979.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Cave screencap.png
    Cave screencap.png
    605.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer
Pokémon North
----------------------
Platform: Pokémon Essentials v20.1/RPG Maker XP
----------------------
Description: A brand new Pokémon journey across the Tohi region, based off the Pacific Northwest. You play as the child of the Pokémon Professor of the region, Prof. Sequoia and you and your rival compete to see who could defeat the arrogant undefeated Champion. Along the way, you’ll discover new Pokémon and Tohian forms, collect all 8 badges, and encounter some new friends and enemies.
----------------------
Features:
Lots of new Fakemon + regional variants + canon Pokemon to build teams off of.
Lots of new towns/cities, routes, and other locations. Said locations will encourage exploration to obtain worthwhile things such as useful items, TM/TRs, and even rare Pokémon.
Some Pokémon will get their evolutionary levels/requirements modified (ex. Rufflet and Deino).
Original characters for the players, rival, professor, Gym Leaders, etc.
50 TMs and 30 TRs to collect, with the HM moves being TMs which will allow the player to forget the moves easily.
I’m offering the following positions because I can use the extra help:
Fakemon Designers
Spriters (Trainer sprites need to be 160 x 160 while the Fakemon sprites need to be 96x96)
Composers (for custom Fakemon cries)
Script writers for Essentials v20.1
Assistant Storywriters
Mappers
Please DM at Discord @ KalosTrainer95#1633 if you’re interested in joining the development team or have questions regarding Pokémon Cascades. Payment for your contributions is guaranteed. I’m positive that your contributions will be valued and respected. https://discord.gg/SxVzjcx7
I remember you from Pokémon cascade I was going to help out with alpha and beta testing. If it's still nnorth. I might even do.the same for Pokémon north

StarWolff

Cooltrainer
Wow the protagonists sprites looks so good! The starters and map look nice too!

Tbh I think you could get more ppl into it if you explain more about the game, who are the villain team? What do they want? Who's the box legendary? Will something different happen along the way? You know, something that shows the game is not just a 8 gym no story thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back