• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Nurse Portraits

Resource Nurse Portraits 2023-02-11

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Zygoat submitted a new resource:

Nurse Portraits - If you use portraits in your game, you might like these

These are portraits for the Pokémon Center nurses to be used during dialogue. The way I use them is with the Show Picture command, at a Y value of 182 with an origin of Center. This displays the entire sprite without having any gap between the bottom of it and the message window. For the X value, it depends on how you position your portraits (left or right side of the screen). Their outfit is based on the Sinnoh nurses, but if you know how to recolor sprites, it's easy to change that to...

Read more about this resource...

VoxITH

Trainer
Do you have any bald portraits (without clothes)? I need a blank base to draw on

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Do you have any bald portraits (without clothes)? I need a blank base to draw on
I don't, but I could try to make one. You need a sprite with no hair and no clothes?

VoxITH

Trainer
I don't, but I could try to make one. You need a sprite with no hair and no clothes?
Exactly. Maybe 2 body types (man and woman).
Thanks for the help. These portraits will be very important in my game.

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Exactly. Maybe 2 body types (man and woman).
Thanks for the help. These portraits will be very important in my game.
I've done it, here are both male and female bases.
BaseMale.png
BaseFemale.png

Back