• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
DPPT Font (Power Clear) aligned for v20.1

Resource DPPT Font (Power Clear) aligned for v20.1 2.0

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Zygoat submitted a new resource:

DPPT Font (Power Clear) aligned for v20.1 - Fixes an issue with text alignment for this font

If you have ever tried to change the font used in your v20.1 game to Power Clear (the gen 4 font included with Essentials), you may have noticed that the text is shifted upwards and doesn't look quite right. I have modified the font to fix this issue by repositioning characters within the font. This has been done for the standard uppercase and lowercase letters, the é used in Pokémon, and all the numbers. Some symbols have been edited as well (commas, apostrophes, quotation marks to name a...

Read more about this resource...

SkyArmyRecru1t

Pokémon Master
Man do I wish this were posted months ago before I took the time to shift text manually in the scripts myself. At least hopefully this can be helpful for others😅

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Man do I wish this were posted months ago before I took the time to shift text manually in the scripts myself. At least hopefully this can be helpful for others😅
Oof, that's unfortunate. I know how time consuming it can be to edit several scripts by hand and you've got my respect for hanging in there and getting it done

CarlosPR

Novice
what plugin you used to have that select character options and the continue screen?

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
what plugin you used to have that select character options and the continue screen?
The character selection is the BW Gender Selector by DeepBluePacificWaves. The continue screen background is just a recolor of the mystery gift background used in Pokémon Essentials by default

CarlosPR

Novice
Can you please send me a copy of the background. I wish to use it on my fan game

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Can you please send me a copy of the background. I wish to use it on my fan game
loadbg.png

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer

LinKazamine

Champion
1686512882642.png

Here you put the font it uses. You'll have to change the font, small font and narrow font if you want that font used everywhere.

Also, as a note, the diagonal bar (/) is slightly lower than the other text of the font. It looks a bit out of place because of it.

Back