• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
[Terastal Add-On] Tera Type Generation Options

Resource [Terastal Add-On] Tera Type Generation Options 1.1

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
wrigty12 submitted a new resource:

[Terastal Add-On] Tera Type Generation Options - Adds more customizable options to Tera Type generation

This is an add-on to Lucidious89's Terastal Phenomenon plug-in.

Available features:
  • Allow all Pokemon to have a randomly selected Tera Type when they are created, instead of just defaulting to one of their original types.
    • You can weigh this to favor the Pokemon's original types over completely random ones
  • Allow specific Maps to have different Tera Type generation options for wild Pokemon
    • For...

Read more about this resource...

ardicoozer

Cooltrainer
Any requirements to use this plugins like a Terastal Phenomenon Lucidious89 version?
Or this plugins no need any plugins requirements like Essentials deluxe?

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
Any requirements to use this plugins like a Terastal Phenomenon Lucidious89 version?
Or this plugins no need any plugins requirements like Essentials deluxe?
Yeah for obvious reasons it requires Lucidious89's Terastal plugin (it will warn you about this if running the game without it). That plugin in turn requires Essential Deluxe so you'll need it for Lucidious89's plugin.

Sonicover

Trainer
I knew something was missing from the Lucidious ver, thanks for making the add on

Quick question, I want a specific tera type to never be able to be choosen randomly, only if the mon has that type originally can be that tera, how can I make that restriction?

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
I knew something was missing from the Lucidious ver, thanks for making the add on

Quick question, I want a specific tera type to never be able to be choosen randomly, only if the mon has that type originally can be that tera, how can I make that restriction?
That's a cool idea. I'll look into making that an option with my addon!

Citycat17

Novice
Great resource! Is there a way to make it so a wild Pokemon's Terra type will display during battle so you know which one it is before you catch it?

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
You'll want to reach out on Lucidious89's resource page for that.
Great resource! Is there a way to make it so a wild Pokemon's Terra type will display during battle so you know which one it is before you catch it?

Back