• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Xerneas and Yveltal items and cocoon sprite 2023-01-26

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
wrigty12 submitted a new resource:

Xerneas and Yveltal items - Held Items representing Xerneas and Yveltal

I am adding some story components for Xerneas and Yveltal to my game, and I had the thought: "Why do so many legendaries have a held item or similar associated with them, but these two don't?!" So I whipped up these two items to use as either a boosting held item for each of them, or something like a special evolution item (like Primal Reversion item, etc.). I added a glowing effect for my own use, but I think they look good if remove that, too.

Free to use, credit me if you wish.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Astralneko

Novice
These look very cool! I really like the colored outlines. Given my fangame puts (white) outlines on the item graphics already, I might have to steal that idea for existing special items.

While I don't have any use for these items myself - Xerneas and Yveltal don't appear in my fangame - I do like them!

Back