• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

I'm looking for a pokemon game to play!

Z4czek

Rookie
Hi! I'm looking for a fan pokemon game to play. I pay a lot of attention to the graphics, when the games look beautiful, I play much better and I tend to avoid games with fakemons. Do you have something interesting to recommend?

Last edited:

Hexcalliber

Cooltrainer
Some of the best ones that i´ve played is Insurgence, uranium (classic, golden standard of fan game). Infinity, Xenoverse (newer games with great art, fakemon, story and amazing plot twist). Fire Ash (Follows the main anime up to alola w galar being added, personal favorite), Spork (suprisingly good, a lot of content and their custom maps are beautiful ), Bushido (short and sweet), Realidea system and Opalo if you speak spanish 100% worth it. And soul stone, similar to Reborn and rejuvination in tone, difficulty but deffinetly worth a try with great story and fakemon regional forms.

safr

Elite Trainer
Really, where can i download it?

It's translated manually by raizen and has been played by many poketuber. Don't forget to leave some thank word in his channel because he work hard to translate this alone. So enjoy the game and your adventure 👍🏻

Somersault

Composer, Spriter, and Scripter!
Hi! I'm looking for a fan pokemon game to play. I pay a lot of attention to the graphics, when the games look beautiful, I play much better and I tend to avoid games with fakemons. Do you have something interesting to recommend?
Why not giving a try at Pokémon Uprising? 😉😝😊😊😊

Kind regards and happy holidays! 😁

Hexcalliber

Cooltrainer

It's translated manually by raizen and has been played by many poketuber. Don't forget to leave some thank word in his channel because he work hard to translate this alone. So enjoy the game and your adventure 👍🏻

Ayo thanks man really appreciate it

Neeka

Cooltrainer
Don't choose the black character (male or female) because apparently the maker of this game is racist and gives the black main character $0 at the start of the game where the other two gets $3000.

Back