• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
BW Pause Menu

Resource BW Pause Menu 1.1.0

tilles111

Novice
tilles111 submitted a new resource:

BW Pause Menu - A Pokémon Black and White style pause menu.

I couldn't find a Pokémon Black and White style pause menu for v20.1 so i updated one. I improved one of the sprites but the rest is by the original creators.
Original script can be found here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=445996.

Copy the content of the zip file into your game's root folder.

Config settings can be found in the script.

Read more about this resource...

rectro

Rookie
is still not working if i press options in the menu, is there a way in the script i can make this work?

JtheDuelist

Novice
I guess this is a "add at the very end before release of your game" plugin for since there is no button to bring up the debug menu?

Guess it was a good thing I made a fallback copy of my game before installing it.

tilles111

Novice
I guess this is a "add at the very end before release of your game" plugin for since there is no button to bring up the debug menu?

Guess it was a good thing I made a fallback copy of my game before installing it.
Press F9 to access the menu. I have no real intention of updating any of my scripts so that is the only way to access the debug menu.

JtheDuelist

Novice
Ah, that is understandable. I just had to ask because I am still well into development, and the lack of a visual debug button on this menu caught me off guard.

tilles111

Novice
Ah, that is understandable. I just had to ask because I am still well into development, and the lack of a visual debug button on this menu caught me off guard.
It was not in the original script and all i was doing was updating it and not really adding anything and that is why it is not there.

JtheDuelist

Novice
Again, understandable. Thanks again for this resource- now I just really need to find a v20.1 updated version of the BW Save Screen and I am set on all of my UI plugins.

JtheDuelist

Novice
Well, I just gave the plugin a try and I had this happen when I exited the Pokedex menu:

1676966107995.png

JtheDuelist

Novice
Oh. Guess I need to look or wait for a new pause menu plugin because all the others also have issues that keep me from using them (outdated or critical bugs that have yet to be fixed). Thank you for your time and patience though.

Back