• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokémon Stars is looking for Team Members!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Developer of Pokémon Stars
Pokémon Stars needs Team Members!

Up until now I worked on the game all by myself but because life got a little busy and because I noticed that i don't enjoy mapping that much, I decided that I could use some help, which would speed up the process tremendously.

Pokémon Stars is looking for:

(High Priority) Mapper
I am looking to work with someone who is experienced in mapping and can complement the style of the game. The game's style consists mainly of Gen 4/5. If you're interested, please send me examples of your work!!

Composer or Audio Technician
I am also looking for someone who can compose custom Pokémon Tracks or someone who can manipulate/remix existing tracks or ideally both of these things.

If you want to contact me, please write me a message on Discord @izng_
Game Synopsis:
The protagonist starts their journey in Cypris Town, a small, sleepy town in the woods. Having finally come of age to start their journey as a Pokémon Trainer, they rush over to their best friend's house only to find her gone. Baffled by Alex' behaviour, our protagonist looks for their brother Lucas in the woods. Obtaining their first Pokémon, our protagonist sets off to find Alex and to conquer the Gym Challenge in the process.

Story and Themes (WARNING: This section contains major spoilers for the Demo and mild spoilers for the rest of the game):
The game centers on two major plots. Looking for Alex and investigating what happened to Icarus. Icarus is a character we meet on Kos, a small resort island with a rich history. After meeting her, we discover that she has been possessed by some entity that seeks to free Pokémon from humans.
The game will go into depth about the morality of keeping Pokémon and will offer a mystery plot which will be uncovered step by step. I see this story as kind of a continuation of Platinums as well as Black and White's themes.

Features:
  • Multiple endings depending on the player's choices throughout​
  • An intriguing story​
  • Challenging Gym battles​
  • Some of the best looking UI in fangames​
  • Rebalancing of Pokémon​
  • Ability to customize Pokémon easily​
  • Endgame challenges​
Screenshots:
bag.gif
gate.png
menu.gif
night.gif
[2000-01-01] 12_04_01.000.png

Maps:
cypris.png
r1.png
capital.png

Attachments

• cypris.png
    cypris.png
    266.1 KB · Views: 195
  • r1.png
    r1.png
    591.4 KB · Views: 193
  • capital.png
    capital.png
    622.4 KB · Views: 181
  • shore.gif
    shore.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 276
Last edited:

Izanagi

BUMP. Still looking for Team Members. Also added some more info on the game

Izanagi

Bump!
Still looking for members. Currently working on a focus meter system that allows further playstyle customization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back