• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Discussion After playing lots of fangame recently I just realized Spanish community make lots of amazing fangame. You guys should give a try!

This thread invites discussion. Be respectful, but feel free to share your opinions.

safr

Elite Trainer
I personally can't speak Spanish but because of the new Pokémon game hype I play many fangame recently and after diving from tips of the iceberg I realize Spanish community having pretty amazing fangame build skill. I personally can't speak Spanish but have friend who can speak the language. Most of the game have pretty interesting story and using gen 5 style Pokémon Sprite or the gen 5 overworld character and map Sprite or some fangame use both. If you guys decide to try I recommend Pokémon Africanus, Gadir and Opalo.

Simeo

Normal-Type Self Proclamed Expert
Thing is most of us cant speak spanish well, so what's the point of a good story if you don't understand it ?

SuperSpyroDragon64

Cooltrainer
I don't speak Spanish but it would be great if those who do could make Translations for those games.

Or English guides for Spanish games that give us a sufficient understanding of where to go, what to do, and what move does what.

safr

Elite Trainer
Thing is most of us cant speak spanish well, so what's the point of a good story if you don't understand it ?
I mean maybe you are in process of learning the language for school so you need something to stimulate or if you have friends who can speak the language. Sorry I'm not really through

I don't speak Spanish but it would be great if those who do could make Translations for those games.

Or English guides for Spanish games that give us a sufficient understanding of where to go, what to do, and what move does what.
Recently opalo and realidea system have been translated, i really love that game

Back