• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Dialogue Mugshots

Resource Dialogue Mugshots 1.1.0

LorisC

Rookie
LorisC submitted a new resource:

Dialogue Mugshots - Display mugshots on your dialogues

Hi everyone.
As you may have understood from the title, this is a plugin that lets you display images in dialogues to obtain something like this:
View attachment 13421View attachment 13422
It supports images of different sizes and has a few customization options to let you decide in which folder you want to place the images and the amount of vertical margin to use.

In order to use this plugin's features, all you have to do is install it...

Read more about this resource...

AenaonDogsky

Arbiter of Doggos
Hello, if I may ask; are GIFs supported? (you mention multiple file formats but not which ones) And if yes, have you employed the blt method (block transfer)? Also, I understand this is for 20.1 but is there anything I should know if intend on using it for v18?

Thanks.

CrystalStar

Rookie
Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to change the border of the name box to the same as the actual message window?

dowy77

Rookie
I think there is some kind of bug when saving the game. I am using version v21.1. When saving, the progress is saved correctly but the "The player saved the game" message constantly stays on the screen, without being able to do anything other than restart. It also happens with messages like "The player obtained a Potion!". There is no crash or error in the logs.

dowy77

Rookie
I think I've fixed it to make it work in v21.1.

There were some changes in the pbMessageDisplay function and I have adapted it.

I've also changed the default MUGSHOTS_FOLDER path to Graphics/UI/Mugshots/ as I think it makes more sense there.

Back