• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Graphic Pokedex template mock up - colour scheme!

This thread's author wants feedback on a sprite or other graphical art. Be constructive.

Willow Hallowes

Novice
This is of linked to a previous thread i did
i have sort of experimented with colours and wanted to have your guys opinion on the colours.

69E49CB8-CBB6-4846-A11F-D5EE08BEC243.png

Let me know if these colours look ok for a pokedex showcase UI thing (the pokedex showcase that most poketubers do in their videos)

I’m trying to work out the layout of it in my head so.

Upvote 0

Willow Hallowes

Novice
This is of linked to a previous thread i did
i have sort of experimented with colours and wanted to have your guys opinion on the colours.

View attachment 13145

Let me know if these colours look ok for a pokedex showcase UI thing (the pokedex showcase that most poketubers do in their videos)

I’m trying to work out the layout of it in my head so.

Update i did a mockup thing!!

DC396906-90F5-4211-85E5-AF2326D8FC33.jpeg

AvocadoMan

Rookie
I really like it but something about pulls my attention towards the background instead of the Pokémon.

Arcticavt

the vtuber who tries pokemon fan games
i like it the mock up and very well done

Neeka

Cooltrainer
I agree with AvacadoMan. Though the background is really nice looking, it detracts from what it's supposed to be showcasing, the Pokemon. They're called backgrounds for a reason. They're there to support/give back up to what you're showing. Now, the dark green/blue may look better.

Back