• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Earthretha Fakemon Pack

Resource Earthretha Fakemon Pack 1.4

NanaelJustice

Novice
NanaelJustice submitted a new resource:

Earthretha Fakemon Pack - Gen 4 styled Fakemon sprites!

A pack containing a lot of, if not all my completely custom Fakemon sprites I did from projects that were never finished. I decided to share them alongside some of my Beta Pokémon sprites as a free to use pack so those guys can have a real chance of appearing in a game!

Although most of the sprites are 100% made from scratch, some icons are edits from the official games (more info in the txt file you will find alongside the pack).
View attachment 12689
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

NanaelJustice

Novice
NanaelJustice updated Earthretha Fakemon Pack with a new update entry:

New sprites and PBS!

Posting this resource actually made me want to work a bit more in my game again, with lead to me creating more sprites and making PBS to both new and old ones.
I also found old gen 5 style back sprites for Bunninja and Twins, both of them are also included in the new file.

New front sprites:
Apprensith, Sithwitch, Bombghost, Thiefire, Firaptor
New Back sprites:
Apprensith, Sithwitch, Bombghost, Thiefire, Firaptor
New Pokémon PBS for:
Cubchestra,Thunphony, Apprensith...

Read the rest of this update entry...

wrigty12

Tester-Coder Hybrid
What would it take to convince you to make full Gen 5 back sprites for Museon and Gorochu 😇

Back