• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Entertainment Pick a Pokémon to survive

Bootsy

Rookie
If you had to pick one Pokémon to befriend you in a Pokémon world with no Pokéballs except the one containing your Pokémon and humanity is overrun, who would you choose? I would like H Arcanine as it can provide fires, warmth, protection, and food supply using Thunder Fang/wild Charge in the water.

Paulypus

Programming without really knowing what I'm doing
After looking through the list of every single Pokémon, I have decided on Volcarona. It provides fire (so warmth), light (it supposedly replaced the sun temporarily when volcanic ash blocked it), very good protection (very strong special attack, so it doesn't even need to get close), and pre-cooks whatever food it gets for you. Also Volcarona is just a very cool Pokémon, so that's always a benefit.

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet?
I tried thinking of an answer to this that didn't involve a fire type, but if you wanted something to keep you alive in a survival setting fire-types have a huge advantage over everything else. I'm also going to go with Arcanine or Houndoom because they're fire types that double as guard dogs.

Obligatory joke about Emboar and Blaziken being bacon/chicken that cook themselves.

Back