• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Förändra - Help Wanted!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomDodo420

Some Bird
Hello I am RandomDodo420, and I need help with my fangame.
title.png

About the Fangame itself:
Project Description
The game is called Pokemon Forandra, set in the region of Fjord, which is based on the Scandinavian region of Europe. The game uses Pokemon Essentials, and RPG Maker XP, although you don't really need to have experience in either of those softwares to help me in this project. Currently I am working on the first update, which will bring the 3rd, 4th, and 5th areas as well as their gyms into the game, as of now just the 1st and 2nd areas and gyms are in.

The Game
mapRegion0.png
Map-
The map is based off of the Scandinavian region of Europe, which concists of Sweden, Iceland, Norway, Finland, and Dennmark. Currently just Dennmark and the bottom half of Sweden and Norway are actually in the game, the areas are quite diverse, and house many pokemon, so far just 52, but at least 100 are planned to be in the final game.
VALK.png

Plot- The plot is a little bit complicated, but not really, basically the region of Fjord is a very closed off place, for over half a century there was no Gym challenge whatsoever. Recently however, the League has reopened the gym challenge, and now a bunch of powerful trainers are trying to become official gym leaders. In the mist of all this chaos a band of troublemakers calling themselves Valkria is trying to do something bad. If you join the team then I'll let you more into the plot, but for the sake of spoilers, this is all I'll give out.

Unique Features- The region of Fjord contains a new status condition, Infection, not only that, but it also contains many new moves and
statuses.png
abilities never before seen, a new item called the Tradestone replaces the need to trade to get certain evolutions, there is also a very primitive cutscene skipper. That's just the features currently in the game, as for future features, a new take on the dream world is planned, and multiple endings will be in the final game as well, there is planned to be at least 100 new pokemon too, although at the moment there's only 52.

Information about the Team, and what it desperately needs:
Team members currently on board
RandomDodo420- Creator, coder, beta tester, artist, advertiser, ect.

That's it, that's literally it, which is why I'm hiring.

Help Wanted
TVALKRIAN_M.png

Artists- Someone who can shade, or draw humans will be greatly appreciated, if you have experience in pixel art, you will be hired instantly. You don't
OXBARDMENT.png
need to be good at designing things, you just need to be able to draw things neatly and in the style of pokemon. Icons and back sprites will be the biggest things to fix, because a lot of them are really, really bad, humans are nothing more than a circle, a square, and noodle arms and legs, so anyone who can actually draw humans would be nice too.

Beta Testers- If anyone is willing to go through my entire game, and test things for me, while also giving me constructive criticism, and not holding back at all, that would be great, all you need to do is to go through the game, and give me as much data as you possibly can. Things such as, how hard specific battles are, which pokemon are better or worse than each other, and what levels are your team at specific points in the game. If you can do that, you're on the team.

Other Important Things
Benefits- Aside from the obvious benefit of getting your name in the credits, you will also get to suggest ideas to me, that I'll always listen to and reply, unless you send me like 100 messages a day. Examples of things I will gladly accept are pokemon ideas, new abilities, new moves, secrets, and easter eggs, as long as I can add them I probably will. Anything else you suggest will be added depending on a number of things, mostly based on how much they'll fit in the game. You can also ask me any question about the project that you like, stuff about the plot, release dates, and such, however if you ask me something unrelated, you probably won't get a reply. Be warned though, if you ever leak any information, I'll kick you out of the project with no hesitation, so don't do that.

Contact Information-
STRANGEDISK.png

RandomDodo420:
Email- georgie2620@gmail.com
Discord- randomdodo69#6655

Additional Information-
RandomDodo420:
Very off the wall humor, doesn't like to show their face or voice anywhere, prone to hiatuses.

The Game itself: If you need more information about the game itself click this link to go directly to the project's page on progressing projects.

RandomDodo420

Some Bird
Status update on the recruitment.
We now have one artist, and one beta tester.
Still looking for more, Discord is randomdodo69#6655
Email is georgie2620@gmail.com
Get in contact if you are interested in helping out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back