• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Custom Credits 1.0.1

Gardenette

Cooltrainer
Gardenette submitted a new resource:

Custom Credits - Add custom OCs made by your contributors to appear next to their names in the credits!

This script allows you to put images next to people's names in your credits! Now they can have their custom OCs on display in your project UwU

Example:
View attachment 12598

All you need aside from the script is to make a folder called Credits under Graphics\Pictures like so
View attachment 12593
and fill it with the images you want to display. Make sure the images are named exactly the same thing as what appears in the credits.

Example:
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Ze Memerr

Rookie
Hi! I tried testing out this resource, and it appears there's a very significant flaw with it. Due to certain words and characters being not allowed to be used in computer file names, the new script will crash if any line has these banned syntax elements. The base credits use these a lot, so with no changes, it will crash your game. And, these are not very uncommon banned characters, either, since the colon : is banned and is very common among the base credits, easily prompting a crash. Because of this, you'd have to create your credits in a very specific way, and many of the banned characters are important for organizing and dividing information in credits, so I feel their loss is extremely detrimental to the resource as a whole. 1665118613523.png

Gardenette

Cooltrainer
Hi! I tried testing out this resource, and it appears there's a very significant flaw with it. Due to certain words and characters being not allowed to be used in computer file names, the new script will crash if any line has these banned syntax elements. The base credits use these a lot, so with no changes, it will crash your game. And, these are not very uncommon banned characters, either, since the colon : is banned and is very common among the base credits, easily prompting a crash. Because of this, you'd have to create your credits in a very specific way, and many of the banned characters are important for organizing and dividing information in credits, so I feel their loss is extremely detrimental to the resource as a whole.View attachment 13006
Can't believe I'm just now seeing this. I'll get this fixed as soon as I can. I appreciate the report!

Gardenette

Cooltrainer
I have an idea for how to address this, and I will make this a plugin as well so it's easier to use

Gardenette

Cooltrainer
Gardenette updated Custom Credits with a new update entry:

Bug Fix - Fixed Crash with Illegal Filename Symbols

Thank you to Ze Memerr for pointing out a fatal flaw with this script! If any name in the credits has any symbols in it that your computer does not allow to be in a filename, the initial version of this script would crash.

Now, there is a bit more set up that goes into getting this script working, but this fixes the issue with symbols in filenames.

I also made this into a plugin so it is easier to use.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back