• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Fakemon Art Brush Pack for Procreate + Tutorial

Tutorial Fakemon Art Brush Pack for Procreate + Tutorial 2.0

aR0y2810

Novice
aR0y2810 submitted a new resource:

Fakemon Art Brush Pack for Procreate - A fakemon brush pack which can be used with Procreate!

Hello there! I see a lot of people asking for lineart brushes for Fakemon, so I decided to create one for Procreate atleast. Right now it only has brushes for lineart, I may add shading brushes soon after I find something which fits.

I would also recommend going into Brush Settings —> Dynamics —> Jitter depending on how much of flakiness you want in your lineart. I personally prefer 10 or less but the official style seems to match more with 40-60

For now, a good tip for...

Read more about this resource...

aR0y2810

Novice
aR0y2810 updated Fakemon Art Brush Pack for Procreate + Tutorial with a new update entry:

Fakemon Art Brush Pack and Tutorial

Hello there! I see a lot of people asking for lineart brushes for Fakemon, so I decided to create one for Procreate atleast. Brushes included are only for lineart, shading is just technique. Updated for v2 to include latest technique!

A couple of important notes:
1. All Procreate specific things are marked in bold
2. Things important in general are italicised and underlined

I would recommend going into Brush Settings —> Dynamics —> Jitter depending on how much of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back