• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Tutorial Manual level scaling script (part 2) 1.0

grogro

Cooltrainer
grogro submitted a new resource:

Manual level scaling script (part 2) - How to majke your own manual level scaling script

Here we are in part 2 of the trainer modifier tutorial. If you don’t understand something and missed part 1, check it. This tutorial will be focused on making your own level scaling script.

As it’s using a script taken from the Automatic level scaling script, please credit them if you are using it (credits are at the bottom of the post). Examples are in the download link, as a plugin...

Read more about this resource...

Benitex

Trainer
Thanks for recommending my script! This script looks like a great and much less radical approach for level scaling. I like seeing people can get more choices the way they're going to do their level scaling now.

grogro

Cooltrainer
Thanks for recommending my script! This script looks like a great and much less radical approach for level scaling. I like seeing people can get more choices the way they're going to do their level scaling now.
That's an option, and a good testing tool. And you found a good way to evolve pokémons, so that's normal. And I have work to do I see...

Back