• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokémon Exceeded

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Project Status
Completed
Project Version
ETA Next Version
Aug 1, 2022
Hello, I'm releasing my first Hack Rom. *You're free to share the patch in other medias.
celebi_tittle.png
About the hack:

Pokémon Exceeded is a emerald decomp with new features. One main feature is called Innate (a rather unique feature among Hack Roms), which acts as an ability of Pokémon, but the Pokémon can have up to three Innates. Some effects interacts with Innates like Mold Breaker like abilities, Gastro Acid, but other have no effects on them like Neutralizing Gas. And some Pokémon unlocks new Innates either by level, friendship, evolution or even quests!

Plot:

The story begins an alternate timeline where you and your rival, Red or Leaf, move to Hoenn before starting their journey in Kanto. In this timeline, as no brats got in the way of Team Rocket's plans, they dominated the Kanto region. Giovanni is teaming up with other villain teams to expand his hold over the Hoenn region.

Features:
  • There are new Pokémon and strategies in Pokémon Battle Frontier as post-game.
  • Up to Gen VIII Pokémon species.
  • New side quests.
  • New maps.
  • New items.
  • Custom Starter Pokémon trio (you can also choose specific region starters, including from Pokémon Unbound).
  • Over 150 new Abilities/Innates.
  • Over 50 new moves, including terrains and Pokémon Unite's ultimate!
  • Over 150 moves were changed (base power, accuracy, PP, effect, etc).
  • A lot of customization, you can choose if you want activate:
  • Nuzlocke mode, Randomization, optional challenges, Sandbox mode, Physical/Special split, Inversed type effectiveness, "No Damage" challenge from SmallAnt, AI choose your actions in battle, Mirror mode, etc.
  • There are four different Game Difficulties - Easy, Normal, Hard and Very Hard.
  • Reusable TMs, including new TMs.
  • Reusable move tutors, including new move tutors.
  • Player can use HMs outside battle if a Pokémon in the party can learn the HM (badge still needed).
  • Gen VI+ Exp. Share.
  • Nerf to the weather (similar to Legends Arceus).
  • Added Frostbite status (Frozen status still in game).
  • Hail increases the defense stat of Ice-type Pokémon.
  • Stats & damage formulas were reworked (similar to Legends Arceus formulas).
  • EVs can be distributed manually.
  • Mega Evolutions / Primal Reversion.
  • DexNav to help the Player capture Pokémon.
  • Move Relearner & Egg Move Relearner.
  • Decapitalization.
  • Day & Night system.
  • Ruins of Alphs puzzles.
  • And more ...
Patch Link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1ffVCAcZIZplAXoOhayznbgWXOGidqp_L

Discord:

https://discord.gg/r2cyTmeTPt

Screenshots:
1660356204841.png

Credits:
  • Pret
  • RHH Team
  • Dizzyegg
  • ghoulslash
  • Merrp
  • TheXaman
  • Sierraffinity
  • Artrious
  • Jaizu
  • Lunos
  • AsparagusEdu

Last edited:

Chimnape

Rookie
When trying to use the monotype challenge option, the game will prevent Wally from catching the ralts during the tutorial. Is there anyway to skip this tutorial or to allow Wally to catch ralts? I'm trying to do a mono fire run if that helps.

osayn8088

Rookie
Is there any stat changes or hability for samurott? or where can I find the documentation for all the changes?

Leimu

Rookie
Excuse me, can you tell me if I can catch Ho-ho and Lugia?How to do it and where are they?I like this game very much.Thanks!

Fuadx

Rookie
How do I evolve Seadra Also Where to find dragon scale

Last edited by a moderator:

Keithicccccc

Rookie
I believe there is an issue with fossils even after I exit build I still can't collect it.

Back