• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Slendysparce: Wrath of a God

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebby

Rookie
Hello! I'm Werty81180. I've been developing a fan game, "Slendysparce: Wrath of a God" since July this year.
Currnetly, it's only a one-man army, and I've been trying to inch on by myself. Now I'm looking for people who are experienced in the fields that I am lacking to help me turn this dream (and literal hodge-podge of stuff lol) into an amazing reality! Since the Game Jam recently ended, I figured that now would be a good time to post this, since I'm guessing that some people are going to be scouring around looking for another project to work on. I am looking forward for anyone who would like to hop aboard the Development Team and help me make this game amazing! :D

Looking to recruit:

• Spriter (There's literally only one Alternate form and a few custom Mega Evolutions that need spriting, unless you want to take a shot at Torture-forms, an alternate form introduced in this game that basically are made to "Torture" the player.)
  • Mapper (I...literally have the bare minimum training on how to make maps, so this is probably the most important xD)
  • Eventer (I can handle the easy things, such as doors. But for more complicated things, such as whole cutscenes, I'm going to need help with.)
  • Writer (There...is literally a few bones together for the story and not a complete skeleton unfortunately. But, I have a handful of characters that I definitely want to use)

Project Title: Slendysparce: Wrath of a God (Hasn't been announced yet)
Team Name/Team Members: Literally only me right now.
Progress/Screenshots: I've been dealing with the mechanics first (polishing Mega Evolutions, getting icons for mega stones/cries for Mega-evolved Pokémon, etc.) So that once things get rolling, then that step would already be done. I also have the starting town, Route 1, and the chambers for the Regi Trio completely made (except for eventing things like Fly activating a door, etc.)
Method of Contact:

If you are interested in helping with Slendysparce: WoaG, please contact me on Discord or DM me on here.
My Discord username is: werty81180 #5770

Additional Information: If you decide to join the Development team, you're going to be in for quite a ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back