• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Repudiation!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FelicityWivi

Novice
Hey, my name is Felicity and I'm looking to recruit people for my fangame inspired by the works of Jan and Ame on Rejuvenation and Reborn respectively. While inspired by the works of these creators the game will be vastly different, featuring new regional forms, completely original characters, a brand new story and a completely new region. This game is called Pokemon Repudiation.
Looking to recruit: Spriters, We are looking for both human and pokemon spriters to help bring to life the original characters and regional pokemon
Mappers, The region is bustling with life and features many towns, cities, forests, seaside resorts and more, with our current team of 2 we don't have the full resources to map the entire game!
Tilers, We would like the region to feel different to other pokemon fan games and we feel this starts with having unique tilesets for our locations
Composers, As with unique tilesets we feel music is something that brings a game to life and having unique music to match the feelings of our towns and characters would enhance this.
Programmers. Myself and Tas have very limited knowledge of Ruby and programming and this is the area we will most likely struggle with.
Project title: Pokemon Repudiation
Current team members: Myself (TheOnlyFelicity) and Takos
Kit Used: Pokemon Essentials
Plot outline: A mysterious group have been researching the history of the Livna Region. Their actions have caused the region to undergo some changes in the climate and atmosphere and are effecting the eco-systems of the native pokemon. No one knows why these sudden changes are happening.
Your character has dreamed of exploring the Livna Region since they were young due to your mother being the ex-fairy type gym leader and on your 18th birthday, Professor Camphor gives you your starter pokemon to challenge the league of 18 gyms and eventually the Elite 8.
Unique features: The Seasons Mechanic from generation 5, 18 type based gym leaders and the Elite 8, regional forms and balancing around pokemon who are often unused or forgotten, Following pokemon, Side quests and stories based around different mythologies and literature, and more!

As the game is still in Pre-Development, I will attach some of the concept art for characters and regional forms I have created. This will be updated once we have sprites and Maps! (These are concept art and are not final designs).

If you are interested then please notify me on here or contact me on Discord @ TheOnlyFelicity#3623 (My account is open to DM's and I am also in the relic castle discord). Even if no body volunteers I hope you have all enjoyed getting to know a little bit about my game and seeing some of the work I've done thus far! ~Felicity

Attachments

• bugs.png
    bugs.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
  • fish.png
    fish.png
    980.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Bats.png
    Bats.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
  • Oleander.png
    Oleander.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 83

Reignburst00

Novice
This looks intriguing. I can help with regional variant ideas, beta game testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back