• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Fancy looking type icons

Resource Fancy looking type icons 1.0

wdmzggk

Novice
This so Coll! Are you considering releasing a version without text?

tilles111

Novice
Would it be possible for you made an icon for the shadow type?

Last edited:

Tauxins

Aspiring Game Maker
I may use these for my game, Pokémon Edenite. Btw, the game is gonna change Stellar into a pseudo-type (akin to ???-type) and as such, there may be a few natural Stellar-type Pokémon.

Sonicover

Trainer
This so Coll! Are you considering releasing a version without text?
Sure. I'll try to adapt a version without them. I never got the notify about the message sorry

Would it be possible for you made an icon for the shadow type?
Well since the shadow type doesn't have an icon by itself I can go freestyle on it. Sure, I'll make it below the Stellar icon. I never got the notify about the message sorry

Sonicover

Trainer
I may use these for my game, Pokémon Edenite. Btw, the game is gonna change Stellar into a pseudo-type (akin to ???-type) and as such, there may be a few natural Stellar-type Pokémon.
Cool! I hope you can give them a good use. I'm also curious about the stellar type since I thinkt it will be a good counter against teras in general

Back