• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.

Discussion City Descriptions for my fan region (Heaven Edition) /

This thread is for discussion and opinions.

Willow Hallowes

Novice
Ok so i’ve done the sin city descriptions for the hell version of my fan region however i’m struggling on the virtues. I do have name for the cities down but lie i need description of like environment,people n how they behave as well as pokemon roaming around as well as like things to signify that virtue in said city.

City Names are:
  • Teiso City (Chasity)
  • Umerenost City (Temperance)
  • Gyeomson City (Humility)
  • Karità City (Charity)
  • Obacnosty City (Diligence)
  • Nài xīn City (Patience)
  • Bonté City (Kindness)
if anyone has good ideas - let me know in replies and i’ll consider them and if anyone wants me to share the sin version then i can post that too!!

Astefia

Cooltrainer
Is the virtue part here taken at straight value or are they ironically exagerrated, so, for example, Chastity does not have any children?

Willow Hallowes

Novice
Is the virtue part here taken at straight value or are they ironically exagerrated, so, for example, Chastity does not have any children?
I would say more ironically exaggerated because when i was writing these ideas out i sort of wanted them to represent the actual virtues/sins in a sense - will post the sins cities ones if that helps you understand it more!!

Astefia

Cooltrainer
Then:
Umerenost and Gyeomson have only functional decorations and flowers - buidings are purely functional and samey
Karità will have shops with free items - but if you take too much, they just close.
Obacnosty - can get attacked, but the people will not break their routines
Teiso - no children, secret underground dating spot.

Willow Hallowes

Novice
Ah thank you
i sort plan on pokemon to sort of roam around but cant find which types of pokemon would fit which like city so feel free to help out on that
ive tried researching them and hasn’t come up with anything so far

important note here both cities in either hell or heaven versions have different atmospheres,behaviour in people and like colours in a sense.

example: wrath city in hell version is MAJORLY hostile like its almost a war zone as i associate wrath with like anger and red really.

Last edited:

Astefia

Cooltrainer
Lust can have a fight between nice and semi-predatory Lopunnies.
Charity - Audinos and Cutieflies.
Patience - veeeeerrrry slooooow pokwmon.
And so on.

Willow Hallowes

Novice
Ah i getcha!!

Thanks again i sort of posted the sin’s cities description in the feedback section cause i kind of want to know how they sound as i try to be descriptive as i can be!! Also if you’re wondering the gym leaders in this version will sort of be based on the sort of angels that represent each virtue because i thought of making the sins version have the sort of royals of hell for each sin.

update: Welp i can’t move it from where it is soooo i’m stuck waiting for advice though might join the server Pluuuus like i cant do a seperate post on the sin cities which sucks.

Last edited:

Astefia

Cooltrainer
Ah i getcha!!

Thanks again i sort of posted the sin’s cities description in the feedback section cause i kind of want to know how they sound as i try to be descriptive as i can be!! Also if you’re wondering the gym leaders in this version will sort of be based on the sort of angels that represent each virtue because i thought of making the sins version have the sort of royals of hell for each sin.

update: Welp i can’t move it from where it is soooo i’m stuck waiting for advice though might join the server Pluuuus like i cant do a seperate post on the sin cities which sucks.
You know what can be a good source of inspiration? Palaces from Persona 5. They are even based on 7 dealdy sins... Kind of. Some themes are mixed, and they are mostly about a specific person's mentality.
But still they go in the sin themed order: Lust, Vanity, Gluttony, Sloth\self-Wrath, Greed, Envy, Pride.

Willow Hallowes

Novice
You know what can be a good source of inspiration? Palaces from Persona 5. They are even based on 7 dealdy sins... Kind of. Some themes are mixed, and they are mostly about a specific person's mentality.
But still they go in the sin themed order: Lust, Vanity, Gluttony, Sloth\self-Wrath, Greed, Envy, Pride.
OMG I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT PERSONA 5 AND I LOVE THAT GAME!!!

Back