• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Banlist options 1.0

grogro

Cooltrainer
grogro submitted a new resource:

Banlist options - How to make a real banlist like Smogon

This script is made to be used with the battle tower script or with the Pokémon selection script by FL. I personnaly use this second option so that's what I will cover in my examples. It's working in v19 and v20, I didn't test it for v18.

Base essentials already gives us the possibility to ban species or items but that's all. With this script, you can ban forms, abilities, and moves.

There are examples of how to...

Read more about this resource...

grogro

Cooltrainer
Yup I had a problem to fix just after submitting the post. It's done now and everything should be functional.

Savage7590

Novice
Just a quick question, is it possible to have level restrictions? Banning a pokemon over a certain level?

grogro

Cooltrainer
ret.baseChallenge.addPokemonRule(MaximumLevelRestriction.new(level))

funny thing, you can even define a total level or things like that. there are already so many things in the base essentials battle tower rules code.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
1689367569929.png

1689367584772.png

When i was in a double battle, when our pokemon is fainted in battle and then when we go to choose another one, this error pops up. It don't crash the game and the battle resumes. I posted here the error + the message on the "black debuging window", i'm using PEv20.1. I don't know if you are still keeping this plugin alive or not, so i post it here anyway.

Back