• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Better Itemfinder 1.0.0

Kotaro

Trainer
Kotaro submitted a new resource:

Better Itemfinder - A reworked version of the Itemfinder.

'ello once again this time i present an alternate version of the Itemfinder.

Installation:
Download this file unzip it and paste it into your Plugins folder.

Then open up your Items.txt and add a new item to it(replace the 690 with a valid ID number if you've already used it before) :
690,ITEMFINDEROFF,Itemfinder,Itemfinders,8,0,"A device used for finding items. If...

Read more about this resource...

REALMUGEN

Trainer
Thank you for this...

I wanted to ask a question.

Is there any way to place the icon in another area and not on the character's head?

For example... In the lower left corner of the screen?

When a map is set to SNAPEDGES the image does not follow the character if it goes to the map limits....

Kotaro

Trainer

Kotaro

Trainer
Thank you for this...

I wanted to ask a question.

Is there any way to place the icon in another area and not on the character's head?

For example... In the lower left corner of the screen?

When a map is set to SNAPEDGES the image does not follow the character if it goes to the map limits....
to answer this overall (also valid for the v20 version) you can just change the positioning of the graphic yourself through editing x and y in the script while i would advise against that since it would look off.
And snapedges is smth this ressource won't be compatible with.

Bergium

Bergium#0216
Hello :D
I think the link for v20 is broken, I have been trying for 2 days now, just letting you know

Bergium

Bergium#0216
Is okay, im in No Rush
Yeah is super wired is Only that one 😅 but what can you do rigth? 🤣

Just like your ressource 👍

Back