• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Deep Marsh Tiles 1.0.0

Kotaro

Trainer
Kotaro submitted a new resource:

Deep Marsh Tiles v19.1 - Just a port of Vendily's Deep Marsh Tiles to v19.1.

'ello, nothing much to say about this just a port to v19.1 of @Vendily's Deep Marsh Tile Ressource in collaboration with @Mashirosakura and some help from @Vendily herself.

Added a "config" at the start of the script where you can set some specifics concerning the script so check that out and edit it before using it!

Installation
Installation easy as always download this file...

Read more about this resource...

Kotaro

Trainer
Kotaro updated Deep Marsh Tiles v19.1 with a new update entry:

Even Deeper into the Marsh

'ello, added some new stuff and i'll have a brief summary in this post all the big stuff is gonna be added to the main post.

New Stuff

Config got 4 new terrain ID's and the CHANCEARRAY was replaced by CHANCE for easier use.
4 new Terrain ID's means 4 new Terrains you could utilize.
The 4 new terrains are MarshGrass, DeepMarshGrass, TallMarshGrass and TallDeepMarshGrass.
Those 4 are basically Marsh Tiles where you have a chance of sinking in/are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

peppewarrior1

Novice
Greetings. Since I discovered this scripts I have been using it a lot it is really great but there is a small problem that I have noticed. maybe it could be useful for future updates. I put a Partner Trainer on a swampy path and whenever I happen to sink as soon as I get up he teleports randomly. It would be useful to have the partner remain still until you actually move but not having much experience with ruby I would not be able to.

I made a small video to better show the problem I hope it will be useful in case you would like to try to fix it.

Taymation

Novice
is there anyway to make the deep marsh tiles not be a guaranteed sink in? I was looking through the code, and messed with a few settings, but it didn't change it.

kingdomharms

Novice
Not sure if I'll get help here but installing this plugin for some reason prevents all normal grass encounters from spawning. They spawn just fine as soon as I remove the plugin entirely. I can't figure out where in the plugin's code this could possibly be happening.

Back