• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
[TUTORIAL] Gen V Badge Making - A step by step lesson

Tutorial [TUTORIAL] Gen V Badge Making - A step by step lesson 2022-04-05

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
DeepBlue PacificWaves submitted a new resource:

[TUTORIAL] Gen V Badge Making - A step by step lesson - A brief tutorial teaching folks how to make Badges in the style of Gen V games

Introduction

Hey folks. How do you do? Today, I'm going to pass on some findings I found while researching Gen's V Roms, while also trying new ideas that came out of my head. The topic of today is: Making Badgesin Gen's V Style.

This is a pretty basic tutorial, as far as I'm concerned, but you'll need some background knowledge and tools, such as:

What will you need:
  • Adobe Photoshop, as well as a basic understanding of the software,
  • This...

Read more about this resource...

Astralneko

Novice
Great tutorial! This is the Elytra Badge I made for my Bug-type Gym (using the Insect Badge's texture on the "gem" part), it looks quite a bit better than the Badge I made before you posted this tutorial (which didn't really have a "gem" part).

Attachments

• Elytra Badge.png
    Elytra Badge.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 119

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
Great tutorial! This is the Elytra Badge I made for my Bug-type Gym (using the Insect Badge's texture on the "gem" part), it looks quite a bit better than the Badge I made before you posted this tutorial (which didn't really have a "gem" part).

OMG, I love it!!! Very well done Astralneko. Thanks for sharing with us =D

Back