• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Pokémon: Legends Arceus Expansion (for Gen 8 Project in v19.1) 1.0

PorousMist

Novice
PorousMist submitted a new resource:

Pokémon: Legends Arceus Expansion (for Gen 8 Project in v19.1) - The dive into the Hisui frontier

This is an expansion of the Gen 8 Project that includes content from Legends: Arceus. It is an adaptation for StCooler's script:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=465592

This expansion includes:
-The new Pokémon from Wyrdeer to Enamorus
-The new forms, which include the Hisuian forms, White striped-Basculin, and the Origin forms of Dialga and Palkia
-Items exclusive to Legends
-Moves exclusive to Legends and their mechanics
-Frostbite and Drowsiness

[SPOILER="To...

Read more about this resource...

curryofthepast

Rookie
Did you confirm there's no problems with how Rapid Spin interacts with splinters? The way I originally described adding the new bits to Rapid Spin was admittedly very lazy. Been taking a break from working on or testing Essentials projects because life and Elden Ring happened lol. Nice to see a mostly complete package already.

Arbiteris

Rookie
Hey there, just wondering. I can't seem to get Drowsy and Frostbite working with older moves, I changed the Plugin script function to 1 with both as it suggests, but it still just seems to put them to sleep. I made all the script changes too.

Appletun's Apples

Trainer
My friend made an edit of the statuses image for our fangame. Difference being Freeze replacing Frostbite. Credit to Lexio

Attachments

• statuses2.png
    statuses2.png
    664 bytes · Views: 189
  • statuses.png
    statuses.png
    612 bytes · Views: 197

curryofthepast

Rookie
That's what I just did. Pokemon and pokemonforms.txt edited to match the new format. I don't think I missed anything. Haven't tested these out yet myself, so if someone compiles and there are any errors please report, so we can get at least the PBS to v20. Not doing the optionalchanges because those are more annoying and up to personal preference.

EDIT: Items and Moves now come with an improved flag system and structure closer to .inis. Items only take time to rewrite, Moves should be re-written alongside the move scripts to assign the flags correctly.

DOUBLE EDIT: This should go without saying, but compiling won't work with the new Pokemon and forms before a Moves.txt with the new moves is included. This also means adding correct function code to the scripts, or leaving the PBS as functionless placeholders.

Attachments

Last edited:

REALMUGEN

Trainer
That's what I just did. Pokemon and pokemonforms.txt edited to match the new format. I don't think I missed anything. Haven't tested these out yet myself, so if someone compiles and there are any errors please report, so we can get at least the PBS to v20. Not doing the optionalchanges because those are more annoying and up to personal preference.

EDIT: Items and Moves now come with an improved flag system and structure closer to .inis. Items only take time to rewrite, Moves should be re-written alongside the move scripts to assign the flags correctly.

DOUBLE EDIT: This should go without saying, but compiling won't work with the new Pokemon and forms before a Moves.txt with the new moves is included. This also means adding correct function code to the scripts, or leaving the PBS as functionless placeholders.
Thanks for this.

By any chance, what evolution method did you use for Basculin in Basculegion?

LoganIV

Rookie
so, how functional is this plugin with just these new PBS files, and the old graphics?

Edchowder97

Rookie
I could know if you have planned to do it for version 20.1 together with the scripts that use the new moves effects

There's an error with the AI for Splinters, if I'm not mistaken. It checks for effects named StoneAx and CeaselessEdge instead of checking for Splinters, which is how it's referred to everywhere else.
Ruby:
Expand Collapse Copy
        score += 80 if user.pbOwnSide.effects[PBEffects::StoneAxe]>-1
        score += 80 if user.pbOwnSide.effects[PBEffects::CeaselessEdge]>-1

Back