• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Legends: Arceus - New and updated cries

Resource Legends: Arceus - New and updated cries 1.0

Galaxia

Trainer
Morningdew submitted a new resource:

Legends: Arceus - New and updated cries - Cries for the new Pokémon, along with Pikachu and Eevee

Cries from Legends: Arceus.
---
I couldn't find any individual files online, so I decided to make this. I would love to see some of these in new fangames! :)
---
These include:
---
New Pikachu Cry
New Eevee Cry
Wyrdeer
Kleavor
Ursaluna
Basculegion
Sneasler
Overqwil
Enamorus - Incarnate
Enamorus - Therian

Read more about this resource...

SheerSt

Rookie
Hi there - I just so happened to be looking for this today, just a day after you posted :) I wasn't able to find these anywhere else on the web so far. Thank you for posting them, I will credit if used.

Galaxia

Trainer
Hi there - I just so happened to be looking for this today, just a day after you posted :) I wasn't able to find these anywhere else on the web so far. Thank you for posting them, I will credit if used.
Of course! I looked for like 3 hours the other night and found nothing, so I just thought to do it myself XD

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
Thx for the cries. By the way, the hisuian voltorb, growlithe, etc have the same cries? I'm asking this because they are not in the list. About Pikachu and eevee what forms the cries represent?

Evan

game director, Pokémon Sea & Sky
These are really great! Assuming these were ripped from the game itself, is there an easy way to be able to grab the shiny sound from PLA as well?

Galaxia

Trainer
Thx for the cries. By the way, the hisuian voltorb, growlithe, etc have the same cries? I'm asking this because they are not in the list. About Pikachu and eevee what forms the cries represent?
Yes, all forms have the same cries. Pikachu and Eevee have new cries because in recent games that have used their anime voice actor voices, and LA uses redone versions of their old cries.

Galaxia

Trainer
Yes, all forms have the same cries. Pikachu and Eevee have new cries because in recent games that have used their anime voice actor voices, and LA uses redone versions of their old cries.
I’ll look into it; there’s a few different shiny sounds in the game.

stijnartsbb2

Rookie
Do you remember which file held these cries? I am trying to find the other cries from PLA and I havent had any luck so far so I am hoping you could point me in the right direction.

Back