• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
CoreBear's Collection

Resource CoreBear's Collection 1.1, i guess?

CoreBear

Chad Nidoqueen Enjoyer
CoreBear submitted a new resource:

CoreBear's Collection - Just a bunch of stuff I'll be using in my game, including sprites, PBS files and scripts

It's 2 am and I am really hoping I can edit this later, but for now; I'll be sharing here the majority of major edits and stuff I make for my fangame I'm making. Currently only some sprites in there, but I said on reddit that I'd share it so here it is!

Read more about this resource...

CoreBear

Chad Nidoqueen Enjoyer
Gonna update this soon, took a break for a bit but I've been working on some items and scripts. Improving on and slightly updating Voltseon's rechargable healing item and making my own art for it, as well as a few item sprites I've been working on. I'll put in my Regional Ralts line, although I may be changing it's design and palette in the future to better match my region and concept so the quality of the backsprites may be underwhelming. Same with the mega sprites, if I ever get around to making them. Neutrun mega form(s?) in progress, could be fun to play around with it's concept. 2 AM CoreBear gonna sleep now, just wanted to drop some info for anyone wondering about updates

CoreBear

Chad Nidoqueen Enjoyer
CoreBear updated CoreBear's Collection with a new update entry:

Woo, finally a minor update to celebrate Eevee Expo!

I've slightly changed up the format since EBDX isn't (officially) available for 21.1 and tried to port over some broken scripts. I'll port them to plugins in the future, but otherwise this is for people struggling to access the old stuff thanks to Relic Castle going down.
I've also taken the liberty of zipping the files to make it a smaller download and put notes on some things, as well as updated some things so they don't conflict with each other because it was bugging me. As always, feel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back