• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
The Darkest Resource Pack

Resource The Darkest Resource Pack v0.0.1

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!

FlamingPhoenix

Novice
Thank you so much for releasing this! I can't wait to get a chance to use this!
Also, one question if I may, how did you set up overworld Pokemon/overworld catching?

tyssonpark

Novice
King_Waluigi submitted a new resource:

The Darkest Resource Pack - Graphics, Music, and Scripts from PL: The Darkest Day!

Read more about this resource...
friend, in my game there are wormholes that take players to different alternate universes, and usually to other pokemon fan games to complete a quest and capture pokemons from that game, so I'm going to put a wormhole inspired by your game, because I loved your idea ! could you tell me the types of these new pokemons? this is my game box attacked on this comentary :D (but the description is in portugues :c)

Attachments

• capa dungeon of madness.png
    capa dungeon of madness.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 129

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Thank you so much for releasing this! I can't wait to get a chance to use this!
Also, one question if I may, how did you set up overworld Pokemon/overworld catching?
I'll be releasing that resource in a few days probably, it's a little complex to get set up, so just wait until then! enjoy!

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
friend, in my game there are wormholes that take players to different alternate universes, and usually to other pokemon fan games to complete a quest and capture pokemons from that game, so I'm going to put a wormhole inspired by your game, because I loved your idea ! could you tell me the types of these new pokemons? this is my game box attacked on this comentary :D (but the description is in portugues :c)
I'll release their pbs files in a couple days! thanks for the kind words!

King_Waluigi

The King of Waaahh!
Is the file for overworks catching up yet?
I decided not to release it because we decided we wanted to fix it up and make it better! It'll be released at some point in the near-ish future tho, not sure when!

Back