• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Eeveelution Fusions

Resource Eeveelution Fusions 2022-02-17

StarWolff

Cooltrainer
Idk if I should do a different thread for something little like this...
Eevees with bowties! 9 different colors
EEVEE.png

Black24

Pokemon Fellowship in Kanto
great job, I wonder if you made 160x160 version like the new essentials.

tilles111

Novice
I am wondering if you are making or planning on making the overworld sprites for the eeveelution fusions? Because i am planning on using them in my game, and want to use a following Pokemon script in my game. It is fine if you aren't planning on making the overworld sprites i can manage without them.

StarWolff

Cooltrainer
I am wondering if you are making or planning on making the overworld sprites for the eeveelution fusions? Because i am planning on using them in my game, and want to use a following Pokemon script in my game. It is fine if you aren't planning on making the overworld sprites i can manage without them.
Heya! The OWs are 90% done
It should come out this week

SomebodyRandom

Trainer
Do you have a PBS file for the moves? It seems there are custom moves in here but there is no moves PBS file for them to actually work

Back